Logging in to a Student Account:
- The username is the student's ID number. (This ID Number can be found on report cards and student ID cards.)
- The password is the student's first and last initial, plus their 6-digit birth date (mmddyy). For example, a student named Jasper Boudin who was born on July 4, 1993 would have the password jb070493.
Viewing Information on Grades:
- To view teachers' grade book information: Log into the Infinite Campus Portal. Click on "Schedule" in the left-hand menu. Then click on the name of a class to view the grade book information for that class.
- To view teachers' course descriptions/class requirement/policies information: Log in to the Infinite Campus Portal. Click the "Schedule" link in the left-hand menu. Then click on the date next to the newsletter icon below the teacher's name.
Viewing Your Unofficial Transcript:
- To view your unofficial transcript: Log into the Infinite Campus Portal. Click on "Reports" in the left-hand menu. From here you can also access other files such as report cards, missing assignments, and your schedule. Your unofficial transcript is the last option on the page. Clicking it will open a new window with the PDF of your unofficial transcript.
- To save your unofficial transcript to your computer: Move your mouse over the top right hand corner of the screen then click on the symbol of the arrow pointing down into a line. This will open a new window in your file explorer where you can name the file and save it to your computer.
- To print your unofficial transcript / save it to your drive: Move your mouse over the top right hand corner of the screen then click on the printer symbol. This opens the window you can print from. To save your unofficial transcript to your drive, click the button that says "Change" under where it says "Destination". From there, click "Save as PDF" under where it says "Print destinations".
Setting up a Parent Portal:
The CUSD Campus Parent Portal allows parents to log in to a special Web site where they can access information about all of their students in one place. Information is provided regarding:
- assignments "to do" list
- calendar of upcoming due dates
- class schedules
- make-up work information
- missing/overdue assignments
- teacher email addresses/contact information
- teacher newsletters, including course descriptions
- and much more.
Mobile Device Installation Instructions:
- Follow these instructions for information on how to use the Infinite Campus app on your mobile device.
- Our district is Calaveras Unified.
- Mobile phones can also access Infinite Campus through the link below or the Infinite Campus link at the top of this site.